Join us in Chicago for the Corporate Communicators Conference—register by March 17 and save $450!
Posted: April 28, 2017
We all love shiny new objects. It can be tempting for communicators to jump
on board with the latest trends immediately.
But without a thoughtful strategic plan and a strong grasp of basic
communication principles, your efforts to get ahead will be fruitless.
Just ask the experts at our Corporate Communicators Conference, June 14–16
in Chicago. Here’s some of the fundamental yet often overlooked advice they
1. Build a culture that is prepared to adapt, rather than managing change
after it happens.
2. Write like a journalist to get more coverage—cut out jargon and
3. Create a human voice on social media by adding personality to your
Learn more from the experts at Lyft, Microsoft and The Associated Press
during this can’t-miss conference featuring three summits for all types of
* June 14—Internal Communications Summit
* June 15—Practical PR Summit
* June 16—Business Writing Summit
You’ll build a stronger foundation for all your programs and leave prepared
to take on new trends with ease!
Register for all three summits by March 17, and you’ll save $450!